Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tribute to legends - Rafi & Shammi


Friends, I have given my tribute to the two legends who kept the world enthralled with their unique combination of vigor, naughtiness, cuteness and oomph!

I hope you like this rendition and will not deprive me of your valuable feedback. Thank you very much!



Movie: Pagla Khain Ka (1970)
Music: Shankar-Jaikishan
Lyrics: Hasrat Jaipuri
Singer: Mohammed Rafi
Picturized on: Shammi Kapoor and Asha Parekh


Tum Mujhe Yun (Download)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...


I love this song Azam .....beautifully and soulfully rendered by you . Your expressions are always so good and it really touches my heart . Loved it so much . I heard this one before but didn't sign up ....now I have ....so you will find me revisiting your songs again . .......a very memorable one from you ....sacchi ....koi bhi bhula na payega :-)
Raji:-)

ZEG Consultants said...

RAji, this is so nice of you to visit my old, dying blog :) This is where a lot of my music passion started so it always makes me happy when someone drops me a line or two.

I am really happy you like my song. This was another tribute to Rafi sahab a while ago.

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! I appreciate it from my heart.