Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Pursuits of a Music Junkie!

So, what does a music junkie do when he/she has free time? Well, it is a rhetoric question. And yes, I am on a recording frenzy.

In my previous post "Na Fankaar Tujh Sa ...", on Rafi sahab's anniversary, I mentioned different moods that we all know Rafi sahab for. Whether it is a sad song or a happy one, a song with Shammi Kapoor's charming craziness, Dilip Kumar's romantic gaze, or Devanand's virile flair, Rafi Sahab made everyone contented.

I intend to take some very amateur shots at those moods. So, in the next few weeks, look out for some Rafi sahab's songs from me. And please do keep me posted with your suggestions for improvements.

Keep your fingers crossed for "Nashe Mein Choor" Episode-1 within next couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very thankful to Dineshbhai for sending this link, I have listened to few of your songs and you
have sung beautifully, I find myself
very privileged to have listened to you, Keep singing..............

My best wishes,
BHAVNA